Tuesday, October 6, 2009

doodle

Do not confuse the word "doodle" with "google". Doodle is a new technology that I have discovered that has helped increase efficiency in my job when it comes to scheduling meetings with more than 2 individuals. Basically, I can tell Doodle my bosses' availability and send a URL to all parties where they are able to reveal their availability with the click of their mouse. It looks something like this.

Before technologies like Doodle, secretaries had to send emails to all parties and ask them to respond with their availability. Then they go through each response and try to find a time when all parties are available to schedule the meeting. With doodle, you can clearly see when all parties are available on one screen. It might sound complicated to set-up, but it really isn't. I reccomend you try it (just for fun) next time you and your friends want to get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment